Siren not sounding

Do you have the Alarm Out zone for that board set up as a siren? It should show up as a siren in My Home. You should be able to manually activiate from there. After that works then go into SmartHome monitor's setup. Toward the end it will give you the option to Alert with Siren. That should make it work when Armed. 

I have my siren hooked up to the Konnected ALARM terminals. The SmartThings 'Alert with Sirens' page shows two entries: 1) 'Select Sirens - You cant currently add this',  2) 'Alert Duration (Minutes)'.

It sounds like you didn't assign the Alarm Out on the zone assignment screen.  

If you don't have a Siren in My Home that is it.  
 Go to the Konnected SmartApp - Go into the board with the siren  connected to it - tap Next - At the bottom of that screen there you will  see the Alarm Out. Assign it as the Siren and Name it. Tap Save. Tap  Save again. Give the board 20-30 seconds to resync. Then go to My Home.  You should see a siren. You should be able to test it from there. And it  should be available in SmartHome Monitor for alerts.

If it doesn't sound check that the Red LED lights when you activate the Alarm. And send us a picture of the wiring.

Thanks Andy. That was it. Everything now seems to work.

Got everything moved over to the Konnected. Everything working including testing the siren. I  set "Away" on Smart Home Monitor in Smartthings.  I do not get a siren with intrusion. I do get the notification of intrusion, just no siren.

Siren working now. User error.......

Is there a way to keep my existing dumb speaker connected to the old panel bu have it activated from the konnected?

@Derek,
I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure you have to use the Konnected board to trigger your siren.

I'm having a problem with my alarm out.  I've added it as a switch in my HA config.yaml, and the zone is labeled out.  However, when I trigger that switch nothing happens.  I've connect the little piezo buzzer temporarily for testing.  I've measured the voltage between the out and the common, and I've never seen it change.  Am I missing something obvious, or do I have a problem with my board?  I've only had it a couple of weeks.  Everything else is working well.

@Andrew Did you ever solve this? I'm having the exact same issue. Siren was working great for a long while and now nothing. I even bought a board (I had set it up the DIY way) and still nothing (I'm not upset about the board; those screw terminals are wonderful!).

Scott, yes, I did. You must determine the port that the connected board is using and then put that explicitly in your configure file. The instructions seem to imply that this is optional, but it’s not.

Thank you Andrew, that's exactly what I needed! I guess discovery was not working as expected.

As this is a "Siren" related discussion, I thought I might ask this question here.  Using Smarthings with my Konnected alarm panel.  My siren works fine, too fine.  My siren goes off the second a door or window is opened.  Now I know this is more a Smartthings issue, but as  the Konnected community has been so helpful, I thought someone here might have the answer.  I know there has been a long history in the discussion boards about the Siren delay, or lack there of, but I also know that it is a continuing developing issue, so I thought maybe that the issue has been resolved.  I am using the classic App (Of course), and in the classic app I see a setting called  "Delay before Alert", shown in the picture below.  Despite setting this delay to any given amount, the siren still goes off immediately.  Am I interpreting this incorrectly?  Is this a function that does not function"  What is the deal here?  Someone please help.  Thanks.