Konnected interface potentiometer not working

I had recently bought the Konnected Interface and attached it to my existing bosch alarm panel.

Zones 1, 2 & 3 are connected to the motion sensors and its working perfectly fine. Zone 4 is connected to output 1 (Trigger status) from the Bosch panel and Zone 5 to output 2 (Armed Status). I had completed all the required programming in bosch to provide the trigger & armed status back to Konnected. Potentiometer light for Zone 4 & 5 are off before connecting the wires to the panel and it turned on when the wires are connected. I tried to tune the potentiometer to turn the light off to align with Normally open circuit , but its not working.  Lights are on all the time and my home assistant is not picking up the output from these zones. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Jagan,

I also have a Bosh Alarm and am trying to achieve the same thing with the Konnected Interface.

I am currently trying to set up the Armed State and haven;t even managed to see any light turn on on the ZOne 4, which is wired to my Outuput 2, which I have programmed as follows:

0  1  1  2  0  1

Could I please ask what you have programmed yours to?

THanks,

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

I used the code 0 1 1

0 1 - For the Armed status

1 - Normally Open, Going Low

You can ignore the time parameters as they are irrelevant for this polarity. 

If this doesn't work, you can also try 0 1 8

8 : Normally Low, Going Open

Hi,

Did it work?