Since version 1.0.1, and then 1.1.0, we have some more fixes in incremental releases that have corrected and cleaned up a few things.
Version 1.1.6 improves upon its predecessors and is likely the most stable version yet as we iron out all of the wrinkles based on issues exposed in the wild.
News and Updates:
- HOOBS functionality is now working! With their release of their latest version to this forum post date, it finally allows our plugin to gain most of the basic functionality that it had with native Homebridge, with some quirks.
- We have a few more tickets in with HOOBS to get their configuration user interface to have the same experience that Homebridge provides. One main issue we've seen that might trip users up is the configuration of the different modes that sensors can trigger the security system with. Fortunately we have a simple/temporary solution documented here.
Bugs and Issues:
If you're having issues with the plugin and things are not working as expected, please create a new ticket!
- Turns off solid/momentary beeper if Security System is disarmed before the entry delay completes and the Security System is triggered. (bc5ce4a)
- Fixes entry delay default of having a constantly 'on' state for beepers that don't have any custom momentary settings. (2949256)
- Fixes multiple sensor triggering, current Security System state assignments, and renames variable for semantics. (3c3d0d4)
- Resorts funding options. (c628419)
- Removes processing of temperature and humidity sensor actions. (f659a08)
- Fixes location of call to process sensor accessory actions. (16b3317)
- Fixes invalid value for characteristic properties on the security system service. (008cd1a)
- Corrects typo and terminology. (b122a5c)
I will be locking these forum release entries to encourage everyone with issues to create separate forum topics for their issues, which we can convert into tickets and triage to provide clean solutions for the public, and to reduce unrelated issue overlap.