Alarm panel pro going to solid blue light

I have two Alarm Panel pro devices that I have been running successfully for over a year. All of a sudden, they seem to randomly enter a solid blue light status where I can no longer interface with the boards.

I thought it might be a failure to connect to WiFi, so I hard wired them, but that hasn’t changed anything.

They will run without issue for weeks or months, then either one or both of the boards will stop functioning. I typically notice when my piezo buzzer stops working.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Hello. I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues. Can you file a support ticket here and let us troubleshoot this with you?

Did you all resolve this? I have the exact same issue. I thought it was a bad board and bought a new one and have the same issue.

Not yet as I haven’t had time to contact them. My boards just randomly fail. Usually it is one and not both.

Thanks. I just submitted a ticket.

Nice! Let me know what you hear. As for now I just have to hit the restart button every couple of days. It is annoying!

I have to wait until it crashes again to collect logs to share with support. So probably a week or so before I share more details.