Need Recomendations To Convert Existing 37 Year Old DTI Alarm System

I am thinking about converting my existing DTI security system that was originally installed in 1987 to a Konnected system. See pictures below:

The existing system has the following equipment and features.
Two Keypads.
Front and Garage Door Sensors. (Connected to Group A)
One Motion Sensor. (Connected to Group B)
Multiple Windows. (Connected to Group C)
Sliding Glass Door sensor. (Connected to Group D)
One indoor Alarm.
One Outdoor Alarm.
One Outdoor Strobe that is turned off by pressing a switch after an alarm on the right side of the alarm box.
The plug in brick power supply for the system is located in my garage.
The existing security cabinet is located in a closet under my stairs. There are no electrical plugs in the closet. It is possible for me to route a CAT5 POE Cat5 cable to the cabinet.
Can anyone suggest the best system components that I should think about purchasing?
I have no way to program the current system because of the keypads installed.

I am looking for a list of reccomended parts, including new Fire tablets to replace the existing keypads if reccomended.

Suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks

If you want to use PoE, you will need to separately power the alarms, and only have the the Konnect panel energize the relay, as PoE supplies less power than a power supply. Some of the alarms don’t take just DC, but expect the panel to provide an oscillating signal, or the actual audio waveform. The strobe likely is a similar problem. Getting a compatible power brick and using the existing wiring to connect the brick to the panel could be a better solution.

Out of the box, the alarm board doesn’t integrate the contact sensors and alarm outputs, as it doesn’t understand home/away/nighttime settings. If you want a completely local solution, Home Assistant, Hubitat, OpenHAB, or HomeBridge are your best bets. Otherwise, the solutions for commercial Smart Home solutions have to talk to a cloud backed Konnected system operates to provide the contact-closure to alarm mapping. I don’t use my alarm a lot, I never got into the habit of using it, so it’s still connected via Smart Things which talks to the Konnected Cloud, and back to my alarm. If I was more serious about the alarm, I would move to Home Assistant.

Hey, I use Hubitat and would thoroughly recommend conversion. I have zero problems with reliability and love the local arrangement with my interface kit. You’d be mental to go with a cloud based system with an alarm system. I’ve since bought a pro board because I want to expand but haven’t got round to doing it yet over a year later🙂. So I use a power brick without POE but at least I’m guaranteed to have enough juice to control the siren etc etc. the tutorials online aren’t the best and I’m not a techy person but I’ve found my way with some tinkering. Go for it with Hubitat is my recommendation

If those zone assignments are still valid the trickiest part is already done for you. If you go with the Konnected Pro Board and Home Assistant you can flash the konnected board with their ESPHome firmware and home assistant will auto discover and add each zone as a switch entity. You can than use integrations like Alarmo within HA to design your system. You can create custom dashboards in HA for your tablets as keypads. You could even add other triggers from other smart devices using HA automatons. Like when you come home auto disarm the system. If you want monitoring, for 9.99 a month you can add noonlight and they will call and text you if the alarm triggers before contacting emergency services.

So many possibilities if you like to customize things and have the weekend warrior project time. Good luck.