Losing Web Page Connection

Yes, there are two ways to manage your firmware updates and settings, the DIY way thru ESPHome dashboard or the done-for-you way via Konnected app. It would get confusing if you were using both methods at the same time to manage firmware updates on the same device, so if you’re running a build from the Konnected app, it will not show up in esphome dashboard. There’s probably a way to make it work by manually creating a YAML config pointing to Konnected’s package, but we’re not going to support that.

But you don’t need the ESPHome dashboard to view logs. Just use the command line:

esphome logs garage-door-GDOv2-Q.yaml --device 192.168.XX.XXX

See here for details

Regarding the obstruction sensor: Honestly I don’t know why you would be getting state changes if you don’t have one. The state of the obstruction sensor is reported on the security+ wire protocol, so the blaQ just reads that and reports it, nothing else. I have never tested it without an obstruction sensor because here in the U.S. they’re required. The garage won’t close without one.

I’ve been told that in Australia the IR beam sensor is required if you have automated closing technology installed. I don’t know about the laws in New Zealand. You should be able to add one if you want to: Obstruction Detection Beams for Garage Doors 774AML | Chamberlain AU

Or just set that sensor to disabled in HA if you don’t want to see it. I don’t think this is related to the web page issue at all.