This is what I have done...
- I have installed the konnected hardware.
- I have connected the hardware to my wifi network (2.4Ghz)
- I installed the Smart App through Github
- I turned on OAth
- I installed three device handlers
- I have made sure PnP is turned on in my router
- I had turned off IGMP on my router
- I rebooted my router
- I have confirmed that ssdp traffic from SmartThings can be seen on the wifi network
- I go to the Smart Apps Tab
- I click on Add a Smart App
- I click on My Apps
- I click on Konnected (Connect)
- I click on Add a Konnected device
- I click on Tap here to start discovery
Every time that I click "tap here to start discovery", the following message shows up on the ST IDE log...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected status code 400 from global /clients/null with status text @line 136 (pageDiscovery)
- I missed some trivial (but critical) step in the setup process
- There is something unique about my environment that is blocking the connection.