Konnected "failed to setup" message in Home Assistant

Hello Team.
I recently purchased a Konnected alarm panel and have been using it without issues for about 3 weeks. Recently, Home Assistante started throwing an error message saying “failed to setup” and I can’t access any sensors or information from the alarm panel anymore.
I tried updating the firmware on the Konnected panel but this didn’t change anything.
The panel is connected and accesible from the Konnected app, but HA decided not to access it anymore…
Could someone tell me what could I try to fix this?

Konnected Software Version: 3.1.5
Konnected Firmaware: 3.0.0
Home Assistant Core: 2024.1.6
Home Assistant Supervisor: 2023.12.1
Operating System: 11.4
Frontend: 20240104.0

Here’s also an error that I was able to find in the HA logs:

2024-02-04 01:04:02.338 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry Konnected Alarm Panel for konnected
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 406, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 259, in async_setup_entry
await client.async_connect()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 133, in async_connect
await self.async_sync_device_config()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 376, in async_sync_device_config
self.async_desired_settings_payload(),
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 337, in async_desired_settings_payload
self.hass.data[DOMAIN].get(CONF_API_HOST) or get_url(self.hass)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/network.py”, line 200, in get_url
raise NoURLAvailableError
homeassistant.helpers.network.NoURLAvailableError

THANKS in advance!

Hello all.

For completeness, just wanted to say that this issue was fixed once I upgraded my Home Assistant to Core version 2024.2.3