Security System Target State Warning and Cannot add a bridged Accessory with the same UUID as another bridged Accessory

After a network change I am having all sorts of issues getting my Konnected V2 Interface system working again.

After resetting my Konnected boards (just reset not refreshing) and completely removing my docker installation of Homebridge (uninstall and delete folder but not remove Docker), there seems to be some residual configuration that is causing the issue.  How can I completely wipe everything.  I'm using Homebridge in Docker on a Synology NAS.  I'm now on v1.1.0.  Here is the error I get after the accessories are added.

[7/18/2021, 6:42:14 PM] [homebridge-konnected] This plugin generated a warning from the characteristic 'Security System Target State': characteristic value 0 is not contained in valid values array. See https://git.io/JtMGR for more info.

And another error later on after accessories are added:

(node:2320) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Cannot add a bridged Accessory with the same UUID as another bridged Accessory: fba808a8-ac1a-4299-8771-78f39419ff5e

at Bridge.Accessory.addBridgedAccessory (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/hap-nodejs/src/lib/Accessory.ts:564:15)

at Bridge.Accessory.addBridgedAccessories (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/node_modules/hap-nodejs/src/lib/Accessory.ts:593:12)

at BridgeService.handleRegisterPlatformAccessories (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/src/bridgeService.ts:382:17)

at HomebridgeAPI.emit (events.js:375:28)

at HomebridgeAPI.registerPlatformAccessories (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge/src/api.ts:340:10)

at KonnectedHomebridgePlatform.registerAccessories (/homebridge/node_modules/homebridge-konnected/src/platform.ts:827:16)

at /homebridge/node_modules/homebridge-konnected/src/platform.ts:721:16

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at KonnectedHomebridgePlatform.configureZones (/homebridge/node_modules/homebridge-konnected/src/platform.ts:546:26)

at KonnectedHomebridgePlatform.provisionPanel (/homebridge/node_modules/homebridge-konnected/src/platform.ts:496:42)

at /homebridge/node_modules/homebridge-konnected/src/platform.ts:355:26

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)

(node:2320) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)

The boards somehow showing they are connected with different API endpoints, and they periodically go through a strange boot loop pattern.  I would really appreciate your help in figuring out how to resolve the issue.  Thanks so much in advance.

Please see the latest version 1.1.4 for possible fixes to this issue.

The steps to wipe everything are as follows:

1. First uninstall the Homebridge-Konnected plugin from Homebridge
  2. Then stop the entire Homebridge/HOOBS service completely. Make sure no running background Homebridge Services are running.
  3. Delete the cachedAccessories file which is commonly located in its respective folder:
    • Homebridge:
      • Linux-based/MacOS: ~/.homebridge/accessories/cachedAccessories
      • Windows: $HOME\.homebridge\Accessories\cachedAccessories
    • HOOBS:
      • HOOBSBox/Linux-based/MacOS:
      • v3.x: ~/.hoobs/etc/accessories/cachedAccessories
      • v4.x: /var/lib/hoobs/accessories/cachedAccessories
      • Windows (HOOBS does not work on Windows)
  4. Go into the config.json file of your Homebridge installation and remove the konnected platform block completely.
  5. Load up Homebridge/HOOBS, and you should see that there is nothing there.
  6. While loaded, re-install the Homebridge-Konnected plugin using Config UI X.
    • Alternatively: If you do not use or have Config UI X, stop Homebridge/HOOBS again and install the Homebridge-Konnected plugin manually on the command line per the plugin's README instructions
  7. Edit the config.json file and add the default konnected platform starter requirement:
    {
      "name": "Konnected",
      "platform": "konnected"
    }
  8. Finally, entirely restart Homebridge/HOOBS.
  9. This should load up Homebridge/HOOBS, start discovering the panels, and writing panel details to the config.json file.
  10. After that's done, configure your zones as need be.

Remember you may need to restart Homebridge a couple times after setting zones and accessories for the cache to be built and for HomeKit to start using the cached states properly.

changed trigger from 1 to "high" it works perfectly now:

"zones": [

{

"enabled": true,

"zoneNumber": "1",

"zoneType": "beeper",

"zoneLocation": "Front Entrance",

"switchSettings": {

"trigger": "high",

"pulseDuration": 1000,

"pulsePause": 500,

"pulseRepeat": 3