Paradox 5050 to Konnected Interface compatibility

Hi. Does anyone know if Konnected interface is compatible with the Paradox 5050 series?

Yes, it is. The Paradox 5050 also has 4 programmable outputs so you have a lot more flexibility in terms of alarm system state communication with Konnected.

The 5050 is a wireless panel. How do you connect the individual zones?

I found this diagram of the Paradox MG5050. Is this the panel you’re referring to?

This diagram shows 5 wired zones and 4 programmable outputs. Of course, Konnected can only tap into wired zones, but with 4 programmable outputs you may be able to program some wireless zones to mirror their state via the output and be read by Konnected. I don’t have specific experience with this panel, but in my previous research with Paradox there are lots of options for programming the outputs for different states and conditions.

Hello,
I think you have to check the Konnected website or user manual for a list of supported devices. You can also contact Konnected support directly for confirmation. Joining forums or online communities for Konnected users might provide insights from others who have tried this setup.